Cruise to the islands of Murano, Torcello and Burano in the Venetian Lagoon. The most famous of the Venetian islands, they are known throughout the world for their picturesque scenery, handicrafts, and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- German, Italian, French, Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The onboard commentary is delivered in English, Italian, Spanish, French, and German
- Please note that once on the ground, this is not a guided tour. The guide will escort you to the glass factory in Murano and the lace shop in Burano. Afterwards, you will have time to explore each island on your own
- Opening hours of the ticket offices can be subject to change due to COVID-19. As such, please exchange your vouchers at the point of departure until normal operation resumes
- You will have approximately 45 minutes on each island
- Please bring a packed lunch if you prefer to enjoy more time exploring the island