See the sights of Venice at your own pace with a 24, 48 or 72-hour city pass and gain access to all the city’s main museums, with the option to add on transportation costs. Ride the water taxis of the city’s canals to get from attraction to attraction.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enter some of the most beautiful churches of Venice with a Chorus Pass
- Ride the city's network of water taxis and buses
- Go inside the former residence of the Venetian dukes at Doge's Palace
- Learn more about the Venetian Empire at the civic museums in St. Mark's Square
- Save time, money and worry on separate entrance fees
- Create your own personal itinerary in Venice
- Venice City Pass (24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour)
- Transportation on the ACTV public transport network (vaporettos and buses)
- Alilaguna lines
- Doge's Palace entrance ticket
- Chorus Pass (entrance to 16 churches)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.