Locals say that Venice needs to be seen from the water, and cruising down the Grand Canal on a luxury speed boat is the perfect way to do this. Hear stories that bring the city to life, visit San Giorgio Maggiore Island, and climb the Bell Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2012
Select participants and date
At the base of the Winged Lion column in front of the Doge's Palace Directions: From St. Mark's Square, head south to the Riva degli Schiavoni. The meeting location is between St. Mark's Basilica, the Doge's Palace, the Marciana Library, and the waterway, where gondolas may be docked. This tour meets at the base of the Winged Lion column in front of the Doge's Palace, which is next to St. Mark's Basilica. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The maximum number of persons per boat on both group and private tours is 9. If there are more than 9 in your party, please contact the tour provider. Small Children (5 years of age and under) are not counted in the 9 person maximum
- The Bell Tower can be closed on special occasions due to liturgical celebrations held in the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore. In this case you will stop off on the island of San Giorgio Maggiore to enjoy the view from the island but will not be able to climb the Tower