Step on one of Iceland's beautiful glaciers with an easy beginner-friendly hike. Follow your experienced guides on an outdoor adventure, introducing you to stunning landscapes and the natural phenomena that makes this terrain so unique.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located 320 km, at least a 4 hour drive East of Reykjavík in Freysnes, close to Skaftafell National Park. You will see the local partner's black equipment truck labelled 'local guide' at the main parking lot at the Freysnes Orkan/Shell gas station. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place in most weathers, but please keep in mind it can be subject to change in extreme weather conditions