Beat the crowds and explore the treasures of the Vatican Museums, Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica in peace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento. Your guide will be holding a sign that says "Walks."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees for the Sistine Chapel visit
- All guests must pass through security.
- Storage for your belongings is available. Please note you must return (about a 20 minutes walk) to the entrance to pick up your items at the end of the tour