Discover the Vatican Museums on this 2.5-hour evening tour of the key sites, led by an expert guide. This is a rare opportunity to visit these world-famous at night and see the magical sight of them illuminated in the twilight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
· The meeting point is at the flower stand on the corner of Via Giulio Cesare & Via Leone IV. · If you wish to search for the meeting point via google maps, the address to the building in front is Viale Guilio Cesare, 237.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- For women, it is required to cover your knees and shoulders while in St. Peter's Basilica.
- No large bags are allowed so please leave these at your residence.
- Unfortunately, the group tour is not wheelchair accessible.