This 3.5-hour walking tour includes all the must-see works in the Vatican Museums, such as Raphael's Rooms, the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestry, Pine Courtyard, and the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand (across from Burger King). Take Metro line A to the Ottaviano station. When you leave the station, take the second exit on the left and make a left turn. Pass the news stand outside the Metro station and keep walking until you reach the corner of Via Leone IV.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the tour. If the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the tour departure time, no refund will be given.
- Please ensure your knees and shoulders are covered. Both men and women may be refused entry in cases of failure to comply with this dress code.
- Groups have a maximum size of 18 people.
- Access to the Vatican Museums will be permitted only to those in possession of a Health Pass/Green COVID-19 Certification or equivalent certificate.