A 6-day tour to explore the majestic Canadian Rockies in Alberta. You will be awed by the size of the mountain ranges and peaks, as well as the sheer beauty of its canyons, lakes, and waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Malay
- Pickup included
- Hotels in central Vancouver.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Minors aged 18 and younger must be accompanied by adults
- Children aged 5 and younger travel for free
- This tour is not suitable for those with mobility issues or health conditions
- This tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortably with good walking shoes
- Bring along sunglasses and a good cameras
- This is a private tour, just you and your group