Get out on the water before the rest of the city, while the water is at its calmest, during this early morning jetski tour. Ride past some of Vancouver's most beautiful scenery including Bowen Island, Anvil Island, and a seal colony.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Vancouver Water Adventures. Please arrive one hour before the start time for an induction course.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
Know before you go
- A valid driver’s license or passport must be provided
- Reservations are required and a credit card will be needed when booking
- Riders must be 19 years of age or older to sign a waiver, or have a parent or legal guardian sign for you in person
- The minimum age for a passenger is 6
- Mandatory $12 collision coverage and $1000 deductible will be charged at the point of purchase