Discover the icons, stories and landmarks of Vancouver’s LGBTQ2+ community on a walking tour of the city's historic gay village. You'll enjoy two hours of remarkable and unforgettable queer history!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Outside the Robert Lee YMCA at 955 Burrard Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine, please be sure to dress for the weather
- The tour is designed for adult audiences and contains some references to adult themes. The local partner's age recommendation is 14+, but children aged 10+ can attend and enjoy the walking tour if their parents are comfortable with them hearing mature subject matter