Join a 20-minute aerial city tour of Vancouver before heading to one of the city's most popular attractions. This combo tour includes a flight over the city and an admission ticket to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The downtown Vancouver terminal is located in Coal Harbour just steps from Canada Place, the Vancouver Convention Centre, and Jack Poole Plaza. The terminal can be found within the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre. Located right along Vancouver’s iconic seawall, the terminal features a passenger lounge with panoramic views of Stanley Park and the North Shore mountains, a gift shop and the fully licensed Cockpit Café.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Passengers will need to be able to climb into the aircraft unassisted