Hop in a fast inflatable boat and explore Vancouver's waterways. Start at False Creek, and stop near Stanley Park, the Lions Gate Bridge, English Bay, the shores of West Vancouver, and a seal colony.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure time indicated above at Prince of Whales Adventure Centre on Granville Island in Vancouver (1666 Duranleau Street, Vancouver, BC). The adventure centre is located next to Ten Thousand Villages store, opposite the yellow building of Bridges restaurant. The boat will not be held for late passengers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Participants under 19 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- There is a minimum height restriction of 4 foot (1.2 meters)