Ride back in time on this 3-hour bike tour of Vancouver's historical neighborhoods. Start your tour at English Bay and head east along False Creek to Yaletown, Gastown and Chinatown. Finish your ride on Granville Island and take a water taxi back.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Please approach the counter inside the bike shop. Your guide will have an orange bike helmet on.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is 3-3.5 hours long
- The ride is 18km (11 miles) on a flat surface
- Food is not included
- Gratuities are not included