Discover the mix of wild and urban landscapes on a tour of Vancouver’s North Shore. Head to Capilano Suspension Bridge, to explore the old-growth cedar forest and Capilano River. Take a tram to the top of Grouse Mountain, for panoramic views of downtown.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- You’ll receive confirmation of your tour within 24 hours of booking.