Discover the two Maltese capitals through the centuries, Valletta and Mdina, during an 8-hour full day tour enriched by the visit to the St. Paul's Catacombs in Rabat and the Mosta Dome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Be in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick-up. Outside the cruise terminal in case of cruise passengers.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please dress comfortably. We recommend flat shoes to walk on the uneven surfaces of the old cobblestones. Sunglasses and sunscreen are also suggested.
- No sleeveless tops, heels, mini-skirts or very short shorts allowed to enter the cathedral.