Learn the history of Malta during World War II on a 4-hour walking tour of Valletta. See war memorials and sights, such as the RAF Monument, Porta Reale, Pjazza Teatru Irjal, Strada Stretta, Misrah San Gorg, Victoria Gate, and Santa Maria Memorial.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your Malta hotel
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your pick-up time will be confirmed by the local supplier after booking. Please provide your email address