Explore the picturesque fishing village of Marsaxlokk and the traditional village of Qrendi on a guided day trip from Valletta. Travel by bus to the Zurrieq Valley to visit the Blue Grotto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The tour operator will be sending you an e-mail to inform you about your pickup time and to reconfirm your pickup location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The boat trip at the Blue Grotto is optional (to be paid on location), and it is always subject to weather conditions
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked, however, please note that multiple languages may be spoken