Join an insightful guided tour to explore the southern region of Malta. Enter the ancient archaeological sites of Hagar Qim and Ghar Dalam, and admire the magical sea caves of the Blue Grotto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- • The activity provider will be sending you an email to inform you about your pickup time and to reconfirm your pickup location • If your designated pickup location is a hotel, please wait outside next to the main entrance door of the designated hotel • For other pickup locations which are not hotels, the activity provider will send you an email to let you know where you must wait for your pickup • It is very important that you are at the designated pickup location at the time communicated to you by email
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The boat trip at the Blue Grotto is optional (to be paid on location), and is always subject to weather conditions
- The time shown on the website/your ticket/your voucher is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your hotel or pickup location
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked, however, please note that at times, depending on operational circumstances the tour might be conducted by a multilingual guide