Discover the highlights of Valencia on a half-day tour specially designed for cruise passengers. Explore the modern city and the historic Old Town before an intimate tapas and wine-tasting experience in an 11th-century Moorish cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you at the Port of Valencia at 9:30 AM in the main entrance of Terminal Trasmediterranea For the bigger ships, there is always a free "Yellow Shuttle Service" which takes you from where the ship arrives directly to the port entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is an element of walking involved (around 2 hours in total) at a casual pace across flat ground
- In case of severely unfavourable weather conditions, the tour will be cancelled and refunded; Attendees will be notified if this is likely to occur
- Entry into the City of Arts and Sciences is not included, the tour passes by and highlights the architectural styles and history of the complex