Ride along a singletrack route through Dead Horse Point on a guided mountain bike tour. Enjoy the views of rolling hills and mountains of the Canyonlands area on a half-day or full-day activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in the parking lot of the Dead Horse Point State Park visitor center. At the entrance, you'll see a big brown sign that clearly says Dead Horse Point State Park - from there you will see a large parking lot and you will meet your Rim Mountain Bike Tours Van parked in the middle of this lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A $50 deposit is required per day tour reservation
- This is a moderate/intermediate mountain biking activity and basic cycling skills are required, plus a moderate level of prior off-road full suspension mountain biking experience
- You should have a high level of physical fitness for this tour