Discover the natural beauty of Tierra del Fuego National Park, explore the Beagle Channel & get to know the famous “end of the world” lighthouse. Spot sea lions & walk on the amazing Bridges Island!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- On day 1, you will be picked up from your hotel. Please wait at the hotel lobby 10 mins before the pickup. On day 2, you will meet at the Patagonia Adventure Explorer ticket counter Patagonia Explorer, Av. Prefectura Naval Argentina S/N, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina office in the commercial port of Ushuaia
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is only available from October 1st to April 30th
- This tour is not available on Saturdays
- Please provide specific dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking
- Please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant when booking as this information is required in advance
- This excursion may vary due to weather conditions