Experience the nature of Ushuaia on a trek to the Vinciguerra Glacier. Follow a meandering river through bogs and forests to reach the glacier and a lagoon on this hike full of stunning views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Waterproof shoes
- Trekking gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Cruise ship passengers are not permitted to join this regular tour, and must choose a private service instead, so as to accommodate for the cruise's schedule
- This activity involves intense physical activity with exposure to different types of weather
- Trek clothing is not provided on this activity and suggested clothing is as follows: waterproof jacket, fleece jacket, waterproof walking shoes with good traction, hat or cap, sunglasses, and trekking poles
- Vegetarian and celiac menus are available with prior reservation
- Please provide the local partner with a cell phone number