Experience a 4x4 off-road truck ride to the picturesque Escondido Lake, and canoe in its blue waters. Enjoy a traditional Argentine barbecue in a wooden cottage, and visit a Husky dog breeding center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel in Ushuaia.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- During the winter season canoeing is not available, instead you will have free time to walk around the lake
- A Land Rover Defender, Chevrolet Trailblazer vehicle or similar will be offered
- Pickup from the Arakur Hotel is not included