Depart from Dochgarroch Lock, sit back, relax, and sail through the Caledonian Canal. Cruise into Loch Ness as far as Urquhart Castle and back.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Dochgarroch Lock, 5 miles from the outskirts of Inverness on the A82. Follow signs to Loch Ness by Jacobite and from the car park follow signs ‘To the Canal’. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to boarding as the boat will not wait.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This cruise is accessible for wheelchair users and people with restricted mobility
- Dogs are welcome on board the cruise