Visit the Udawalawe National Park, one of the best places in Sri Lanka to see wild elephants. The park plays host to an almost 400-strong Asian elephant herd which permanently calls this place home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your Galle, Unawatuna, or Mirissa area hotel.
Select participants and date