Explore Turin’s Royal Palace on this 1.5-hour guided tour with skip-the-line entry. See the most stunning parts of the palace and learn about the history of the Palace of Turin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The guide will be at the entrance of the palace holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written on it. You need to go through the gate and meet the guide at the entrance door under the sign "Musei Reali".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will not see the Holy Shroud