Discover the sights and history of Turin on a private guided walking tour. See Piazza Castello, the Royal Palace, and Turin Cathedral, then head to a local chocolate shop for a sweet tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese
- Pickup optional
- The guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby (only if hotel is centrally located) or at any other address in the city centre.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Castello in front of the Royal PalaceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please specify your hotel name. Complimentary hotel pick up is included if your hotel is centrally located.