Take a comfortable Shuttle Bus from downtown Turin to the Sacra di San Michele, known worldwide for having inspired Umberto Eco’s "The Name of the Rose." It's one of the most beautiful sites in Piedmont, and should not be missed when on vacation in Turin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
- Discover an iconic symbol of Piedmont
- Benefit from a private coach transfer from Turin
- Visit the abbey that inspired Umberto Eco's "The Name of the Rose"
- Shuttle bus
- Optional entrance ticket
- Guided tour
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the Piazza Solferino, in front of Alfieri Theatre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes