Take a comfortable Shuttle Bus from downtown Turin to the Sacra di San Michele, known worldwide for having inspired Umberto Eco’s "The Name of the Rose." It's one of the most beautiful sites in Piedmont, and should not be missed when on vacation in Turin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the Piazza Solferino, in front of Alfieri Theatre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes