Journey to one of the most beautiful abbeys in Europe and discover the inspiration for Umberto Eco's "The Name of the Rose." Enjoy stunning views of the valley and mountains of the Italian Alps from the top of the Sacra di San Michele.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Piazza Solferino, in front of Alfieri TheathreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes