Visit the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve on a 12-hour tour of the Costa Maya, and discover Yucatan's most important protected area. Cruise through the lagoon, hike through the jungle, visit the Temple Muyil, and learn about the Mayan culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Cancun, and along the Riviera Maya, at Playa del Carmen, Tulum etc.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring insect repellent, sun block, a hat and sunglasses, your swimsuit and towel, a long sleeve cotton shirt, long cotton pants, an impermeable jacket, and personal items such as binoculars and a camera