Learn about Mayan history, see the ancient lighthouse and climb the tallest pyramid on the Peninsula. Also, swim in a crystal clear cenote, and try a freshly-made lunch prepared by local people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from the lobby of the hotel you are staying at. Hotel pick-up and drop off is provided for any hotel in Cancun Hotel Zone and Riviera Maya. For pick-ups from Cancun Downtown, Isla Mujeres, or any other location, additional instructions will be provided after the booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is provided for any hotel in Cancun hotel zone and Riviera Maya; for pick-ups from Cancun Downtown, Isla Mujeres or any other location, additional instructions will be provided after the booking