This is a first of its kind in Africa. Slide from one platform to another along a steel cable, 30 meters above the forest floor. Discover the secrets of the spectacular and unique wilderness of the Tsitsikamma indigenous forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Xhosa, Afrikaans
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours, 101 Darnell Street, Stormsrivier, 6308 South Africa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour includes a 600-meter hike afterward
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- There is a maximum weight of approximately between 120 and 130 kilograms, which is related not to weight but to the size of the harnesses