Get to know the city through the eyes of a passionate local. With no set itinerary, you can customize the tour or leave it up to the local for an insightful introduction to the city. Make travel about the people you meet not just the places you see.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- You can start the tour at the hotel - your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby or meet you outside your Airbnb.
- Private group
- Get to know Trondheim through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips, tricks and best-kept secrets
- Customize your tour according to your interests
- Select the meeting place (centrally located), start time and tour length you prefer
- Local guide ("Lokafyer")
- Customized private walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Local transportation around the city
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- These tours provide a general overview of the city with practical information from a local’s perspective, not detailed historical facts about the city.
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for the Lokafyer (local guide).
- Travelers can request a specific time for the tour.
- This is a walking tour. It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.