Explore the Arctic landscapes and see beautiful fjords on a 7-hour cruise. Spot whales and dolphins as your learn about the arctic's ecosystem and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Norwegian, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Kystens Hus. (Stortorget 1A, 9008 Tromsø, Norway)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- The weather in the arctic can be rough. If you think you might get seasick, please bring sea-sickness medicine with you and take it half an hour before the trip starts.
- Whale sightings cannot be guaranteed. Sightings can be affected by weather conditions and/or whales’ natural behavior so it is impossible to be able to offer a guarantee.
- The route, duration, and destinations seen on the tour differ from day to day based on the weather.
- The boat used on the day will be determined by the number of passengers. The local partner uses 3 boats, MS Aurora Explorer (maximum 144 passengers), MS Strønstad (maximum 30 passengers), and MS Leone (maximum 12 passengers)