Join a road trip to the fjords around Tromsø and become a citizen scientist. Discover beautiful scenery, see wildlife, take scenic photos, and enjoy an Arctic picnic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Pickup is in front of Scandic Ishavshotel. Address: Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø. Your guide will pick you up in front of the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Outdoor clothing
- Plastic bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Make sure you wear a warm base layer, winter clothes including warm shoes, a hat, mittens, a scarf, and woolen socks. In spring it’s good to wear sunglasses
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera and if possible have an extra one with you
- Don't bring unnecessary luggage, since there are limited storage places in the car
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Group size is between 4 - 15
- When exceptional situations arise (e.g. weather cancellations) it is important to reach you. This is easiest if you provide your contact number on the road and the place where you will be staying
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking as well as medical conditions if needed