This may be the beginning of a dream come true. Embrace the chance to see the Northern Lights with experienced guides and an extra small group of only up to 8 guests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Street address: Kirkegata 2 On the corner of the Tourist Shop Tromsø(White House/Blue Letters) across the road from Pukka TravelsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Warm shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Northern Lights Sunset: Autumn (end August - beginning September), Spring (end March - April). During these times it is possible to see the Aurora, but it may appear weaker, as the nights are brighter and shorter.