Take a guided walking tour of Split, on the Croatian coast, and see why it’s such a popular destination. Visit the 4th-century Diocletian Palace and other major monuments. Explore the Roman ruins at Salona, including the amphitheater and coliseum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up at your hotel is possible.
- Private group available
- Enjoy a walk through Split and visit the 4th-century Diocletian Palace
- Spend some free time visiting the shops and eateries in the old town
- Explore ancient Salona, and see the magnificent Roman-era ruins
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Experienced tour leader
- Admission tickets for Salona and St. Duje Cathedral
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.