Escape from the city bustle and enjoy the exceptional breathtaking scenery of one of the most beautiful national parks in Croatia in this self-guided half-day trip designed for those who wish to explore the natural wonders of the Krka Waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Small bus stop across the road from Hotel Bellevue in Trogir, right next to a parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 7 can enter the park free of charge.
- Entrance tickets for NP Krka includes all terrestrial locations in the park and the boat ticket from Skradin to Skradinski Buk
- Swimming in the Krka National Park is not permitted and is regulated by the National Park Administration
- Please note that this is a popular destination and during the high season there might be a lot of people in the park