Explore the Mediterranean pearls of Central Dalmatia and walk through centuries of history with a professional guide. Discover Diocletian's palace, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Croatian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 15b, 21000, Split, Croatia. They will be holding the inscription of your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.