Come ghost hunt at a local haunted house attraction known to be haunted right here in Northern Michigan. Many of its actors, guests, and owners have reported strange happenings and sightings of several spirits that haunt the farm. Here is your chance to t
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the Ghost Hunt. Look for the big, white sign on the left of Pierce Road that says, "Ghost Farm" Please turn into this driveway and park on grass. Please wait for your guide to arrive as they will be coming from the Historical Ghost Lantern Tour in downtown Traverse City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine with the exception of Severe weather. If severe weather is in the area, the ghost hunt will be cancelled one hour prior to the start time. Please look for this information sent from us via email.
- Haunted Traverse Tours does not guarantee contact with spirits, but we do promise that we will teach you how to use the equipment, get you many chances to use any of the equipment, and have you enjoying a fun night on a bootiful Northern Michigan Haunted Farm!!