A local, multi-course food tour through the Roman district of Trastevere that offers an excellent introduction to one of the best local food districts in Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Piazza Farnese - by the fountain on the right (when facing Palazzo Farnese). Your guide will be there holding a sign reading, “The Roman Guy" • Getting There: • Taxi: Just tell them “Piazza Farnese” and they should get you right there • Bus from Termini train station: Take bus 64 towards “Piazza Stazione San Pietro” 9 stops to the “Corso Vittorio- Sant'Andrea Della Valle” stop. Once off the bus: Head west on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II towards Campo Dè Fiori and walk through it towards Piazza Farnese • Bus from The Colosseum: Take bus 271 towards “Volpi” 7 stops to the “Lungotevere Vallati-Pettinari" stop. Once off the bus: walk down Via Giulia (parallel to the river), then turn right onto Via del Mascherone; Continue onto Piazza FarneseOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please contact the local partner if you have any specific requests or a possible intolerance
- If you are bringing a child under 6 and they will not be eating, they can join free of charge. If your child will be eating then you must purchase a ticket for them
- Stops on this tour are subject to change due to seasonal/holiday venue closures
- Maximum of 12 people per group