Tour the beautiful town of Trani and visit the stunning city castle, the magnificent Cathedral of Trani, and the medieval Jewish quarter. End the tour with a leisurely walk along the tourist port.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Admire the intricate medieval architecture of this beautiful town by the sea
- Visit the Swabian-Angevin-Aragonese castle on the sea built by Frederick II
- See the Romanesque-style Cathedral of Trani towering over the sea
- Stroll through the medieval Jewish Quarter found in the heart of Trani
- Knowledgeable travel guide for duration of tour
- Medieval castle ticket (3 EUR)
- Ticket entry (optional) Museum of Jewish Art in the Scola Grande Synagogue (3 EUR)
- Transfer service to/from Bari airport/port on request
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Swabian Castle - Re Manfredi squareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Cancellation policy: All excursions are non-refundable within 48 hours of the scheduled date. Refunds will not be given in the case of no-shows.
- Meeting point: Medieval castle
- Transfer service to/from Bari airport/port on request.