See the highlights of Toulouse on a customized tour. Take a walk along the banks of the Garonne River, look inside the magnificent Basilica of Saint-Sernin, visit the Church of the Jacobins where the relics of Thomas Aquinas are housed and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Place Jeanne D'Arc, Toulouse, in front of the statue of Jeanne d'Arc.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as the tour involves lots of walking on uneven surfaces
- Please bring your sunglasses and camera