This outing is a fantastic full-day tour to the relatively undiscovered hidden gem of the Faroe Islands, the beautiful southern island of Suðuroyt. A day to remember with a ferry journey that passes no less than four islands on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Rainproof jacket and good walking shoes are required
- No food or beverage is allowed on the ferry