Immerse yourself in local culture, dance, and music at the biggest Andalusian horse show in Torremolinos. Add more fun to the day with an optional flamenco show and local dinner with unlimited drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at Club Hipico El Ranchito.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- The stables are open after 5:00 PM. You can visit on your own to meet the horses for free
- The horse show venue has air conditioning and a bar with drinks and snacks that you can buy with cash only. There is also a souvenir show, toilets, and free parking
- Vegetarian, vegan, celiac, and other options (as well as options for other dietary restrictions) are available on request and subject to confirmation
- If you need a bus transfer from Marbella, Calahonda, Mijas Costa, Fuengirola, Benalmadena, Torremolinos, or Malaga centre please contact the activity provider to arrange your spot in the private shuttle bus