Explore the ruins of ancient Pompeii on a guided tour with skip-the-ticket-line access. See many of the well-preserved buildings that were covered by volcanic ash when Vesuvius erupted in 79 A.D.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Pick up point is at 10:50am in Pompeii in the garden of the Hotel Vittoria, right outside the coral shop called CELLINI; Via Mare, 80045 Pompei. The guide will be there with a sign with the customers' name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All those booking the child fare must show a valid ID or Passport at the Ticket Office, otherwise they could be asked to pay the full adult fare
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately