On this 2 hour walking tour, guests will learn about the world's best-selling author, Agatha Christie, while visiting places in Torquay that influenced her life and writing
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the English Riviera Tourist Information Office TQ2 5JG. The guide will be wearing a yellow florescent jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
- Mobility scooters
- Alcohol and drugs
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- The terrain is flat and the route is roughly 3 miles in length