Visit three West Toronto Breweries and try over 20oz of delicious thirst-quenching craft beer samples. Get a look behind the scenes at how the breweries operate with official tasting lessons and VIP brewery tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet in front of the station, directly on Keele street. There's a pickup and drop-off lane located directly in front of the station. Look for our vehicle with an image of beer on the side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The specific breweries visited are subject to change
- Please note the legal drinking age in Ontario, Canada is 19 years and older