Book a private helicopter flight over Toronto to enjoy spectacular views of Canada's largest city. Choose from three tour package options for a unique experience with daytime and twilight flights available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 13 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport Hangar 1, Toronto. From Bathurst Street, enter the underground tunnel beneath Lake Ontario. Once at the ground floor of the airport terminal, exit to the outside. Proceed straight across to the traffic circle in front of you. On the other side, look for the blue and yellow “Heli tours” signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All flights are subject to availability and favorable weather conditions. It is recommended to book your flight on your first available day in Toronto so that you have maximum flexibility to roll on to the next available date in case of cancellation
- Flight date and/or time are subject to change and will be confirmed by the local partner via email with confirmation
- Allow 1-hour total time for this experience
- Each flight departs with 2 passengers onboard in the back seat
- Children must be older than 3 years and children younger than 10 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Flight time is approximate and is subject to winds, passenger weights, and other conditions
- All passengers will be weighed at check-in; the maximum weight per seat/passenger is 260 pounds
- The total weight of each flight group must not exceed 600 pounds
- Flight seating will be reconfigured at time of booking if weights do not meet safety standards