Discover Niagara Falls on a small-group day tour from Toronto with historical and behind-the-scenes commentary. Enjoy 4 hours of free time at the falls, an optional boat cruise, and 3 iconic stops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Downtown Toronto pickup is from 7:45 - 8:20 AM. The activity provider picks up from 11 locations which are around 5 minutes walking distance from most Downtown Toronto hotels and private rented accommodation locations. Mississauga pickup is available at 8:45 AM. The activity provider will confirm pickup details with you via email. Make sure the provider emailed you a confirmation because they do not go to unscheduled pickup locations. (07:45 - Royal Ontario Museum - 100 Queens Park), (07:55 - Courtyard Toronto Downtown - 475 Yonge), (08:00 - Chelsea Toronto - 33 Gerrard), (08:10 - Dundas Square / Dundas Station - 279 Yonge), (08:10 - Dineen Coffee Co / Queen Station - 140 Yonge), (08:10 - Hockey Hall of Fame / King Station - 30 Yonge), (08:15 - Fairmont Royal York / Union Station - 100 Front), (08:15 - InterContinental Toronto - 225 Front), (08:20 - 300 Fr Street West), (08:20 - 352 Front St West), (08:45 - Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mississauga-Toronto - 2125 N Sheridan Way).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Optional activities include Niagara City Cruises boat tour for C$36 (summer); Bird Kingdom for C$16; Skylon Tower Observation Deck for C$19; Journey Behind the Falls for C$29; Niagara SkyWheel for $16; helicopter ride for C$130
- The Niagara City Cruises boat tour is available when the ice melts in Niagara Falls, usually around May-December
- The tour stays in Canada and doesn't cross into the USA. No passport is needed
- Lunch can be brought with you or purchased in Niagara Falls at a restaurant of your choice (don't make reservations as times may vary). Food and drinks with a lid are allowed to be brought on the bus
- The itinerary may change slightly to accommodate daily conditions and to ensure each tour is as enjoyable as possible